We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This Tutorial for Suncatcher’s is a fun project that will brighten your windows. Use plastic from a container in your refrigerator or pantry or from your office supplies. I used a lid to a bulk salad container.
- Plain Paper or Print out of design
- Pencil or pen
- Black Sharpie
- Colorful Sharpies
Step by Step
- The first step is to cut the plastic into the desired shape.
- Trace the shape onto the paper
- Draw pattern or Print out the desired pattern from online etc.
- place Plastic shape over pattern, tape edges if needed
- Trace pattern with black Sharpie
- Turn plastic over
- Color the opposite side of suncatcher without the black sharpie (so the black marker and color do not smudge)
- Let dry
- Tape in window